I wanted to make this top a little more interesting, but didn't want to spend the time embroidering anything. I decided to attempt a high-low hem line. I used the original length of the top for the front center, and tapered down with a small curve to about 3" below the original hem line. The back is pretty much just 3" longer straight across. I wasn't sure as I was putting it together if it was enough of a difference to be noticeable in the finished top, but thankfully it is! I like the finished top, and so does Miss H.
Pattern: Oliver + S Roller Skate Dress + Tunic
Fabric: Priory Square Clover Field from Art Gallery Fabrics
Changes: I used a snap rather than a button closure in the back, and I created a high-low hemline.