I wasn't sure if I would have time to make it through my last Kids Clothes Week project or not, but here it is! I loved the vest in the Art Museum pattern when I first saw it. The pattern gives excellent instructions for sewing welt pockets, something I was a little nervous about. The vest is a pretty quick sew, and takes a remarkably small amount of fabric (much less than the pattern states!).
This is a 3T. I used some Anna Maria Horner scraps for the vest front and back strap. The back and lining are some aqua chambray that I got online earlier this summer. Instead of buttons, I used my favorite snap source snaps.