I received my pattern about 3 weeks ago. It took me several days to translate/decode it. I am thankful for Google Translator and help from a friend who took 4 years of high school French and a cousin who is fluent in French. Once I started cutting and sewing, I realized that I didn't need to be as apprehensive as I felt when I began. There are excellent illustrations in the pattern instructions, and if you've sewn much, it will just make sense what your next steps should be.
After measuring Miss H and comparing her measurements with the pattern, I made a size 2. It fits perfectly, but I am afraid it won't fit for long.
I decided to make a second shirt with short sleeves, ruffles, and bias tape hem/sleeve bindings in a size 3. The bigger size doesn't look terribly sloppy-big and will last much longer. Adding the ruffles was a little more time consuming than I anticipated, but it made it even cuter.
This is a very easy and fairly quick pattern to sew if you don't add too many modifications. I used my favorite snaps for both of these, rather than buttons. Both took 1 yard of fabric. I will be making more for sure!