I've never really made any resolutions. They just aren't my sort of thing. I have made a list of a few things I'd like to do, see, or read this year. It's not a big deal if they don't happen, just kind of a suggestion to myself!
Books I'd like to read:
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy - I've only read The Hobbit
- Finish Narnia - 2 books to go!
- Shepherding a Child's Heart - any other good parenting recommendations?
- Little House in the Big Woods - it's been years since I've read this...
- Catching Fire and Mockingjay - loved the first in the Hunger Games series
Things I'd like to do or see:
- Seattle Aquarium - I went once in Kindergarten
- Hang things on our bedroom walls
- Potty train Halcyone
- Rollerblade with a stroller - anyone know if this works?
- Grow pumpkins
- Memorize Proverbs 3:1-12
- Hurricane Ridge - day trip
We hope to share books reviews, post pictures or our adventures, join a few more Ten on Ten sets, and chronicle our family through this new year. I've already got another tutorial series planned for Valentine's Day and am hoping for a couple more! As ever we strive to love and honor Jesus and glorify Him in all we do.